Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
Recipe by Christine at Jar of Lemons (modified)
- 2-4 slices of your favourite bread (fresh local is our favourite!)
- 2-4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 of your favourite Scotian Gold Apples, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of oats or granola of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of pecans (or any type)
- Honey drizzled (optional)
1. Toast the slices of bread to your pleasing.
2. While you are waiting for your toast, thinly slice your Scotian Gold Apples
3. Top each piece of toast with peanut butter, apple slices, cinnamon, granola, pecans, and honey (optional) and ENJOY!
Total cook time: 5 minutes